Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Look Of A Cook

Have you ever been in a situation where you mention something about yourself and your audience questions the fact? All of a sudden you find yourself defending yourself and trying to prove to them that you are right about what you know about yourself? Aghhhh. Let me explain.

I recently started a new role with an exhibitions company for a fixed period of time. They obviously think they know me because when I mentioned that I was catering for a small event and that I loved cooking, they all stared at me wide-eyed and somewhat confused, and burst into laughter!!! hehe- well I know I clean up good, but what annoyed me is how they made it the joke of the day and said they'd only believe me if I made platters for the office *side eye*. Think again!

It leaves me wondering what a cook actually looks like---->





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hungry? Leave me a comment!