Monday 11 February 2013

Omelette du fromage (cheese omelette)

Oh my days! I just made the most delicious omelette ever. My Boo makes what I thought were the best omelettes ever! Boom! Not anymore!

Because I have to be careful what I eat and carefully plan my meals, I opted for no yolks at all but a tablespoon of grated cheese instead. I chopped up some spring onion, red and green pepper as well as slices of tomato. I fried the veg elements lightly in olive oil for about 1min, with a pinch of salt and pepper. I then added the 4 beaten egg whites and the cheese sprinkled on top. This cooks fast so when the egg is solid and white, flip over half the omelette to fold it in half. And then ENJOY!





2 comments:

  1. Please do me a favour - can you do a video to show me how to separate eggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession to make. I struggle with this as well, coz I always get a little drop or so of the yolk in the white. Tell you what, I will perfect it and post a video. Promise:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hungry? Leave me a comment!