Friday 8 February 2013

My LFC baby!


So I recently embarked on a lifestyle change- (yeah lemme hear you say “AGAIN?”). Yes I am re-re-attempting to change my lifestyle or rather revert to the person I once was. I was recently looking at photos of myself in University, and I must say I was impressed by my body. Yes, Yes, albeit the fact that I was slightly underweight, I was an avid gym goer and was probably quite healthy. Not everyone would agree with me; my boo savagely slaughtered my previous trim looks with his remarks, “Baby, I am happy I didn’t date you back then when you were a man!” Seriously?

Moving on…my new life style involves a 180 degree shift from the person I have become over the past 4 years. It is a helluva long time to recover from; however I reckon that there is no time like the present.

Paramount to my lifestyle change (LSC) is the food that I choose to consume, in conjunction with my exercise program (sigh). I will be featuring a few of the meals that I am obliged to eat. This LFC demands that I abstain from excessive amounts of Carbs which in all honesty meant f-all to me because I thought my in-take was normal- but alas my ample pot belly would say otherwise.

These are a few images of the meals I have been consuming, I will add tips and prep methods, as well as progress report later.

Cheerio!



2 comments:

  1. that looks divine girl......hahaha u didnt tell me u was a man before lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I was a thin little man! Some people are so rude! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hungry? Leave me a comment!