Tuesday 23 April 2013

Carpe Diem


Life happens. And if you don’t stop to take audit of yours, now and then, it could pass you by while you work your empty 9 to 5. The notion of ‘Following My Dreams’ has been playing on my mind for years now yet I have often not been able to, for one reason or another. My procrastination masks my inner fears of failure, my hesitance to venture into the unknown and my reluctance to step out of my comfort zone even when I am actually not comfortable at all. The time to start living your dreams is now, so do just that.


I recently hooked up with an up and coming photographer, Thabiso Mbegabolawe, who took a few fun pictures of a meal I cooked. A university graduate with an IT qualification under his belt, his passion and drive for his photography hobby/skill inspired me greatly because he is seizing every opportunity to do what he loves and doing it very well. I will definitely post the recipe for this Indian Curry, in the interim here are a few of his shots from our session. 









Carpe Diem...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hungry? Leave me a comment!