Monday 15 April 2013

Potato and Coriander Soup

I was never a soup person but lately my food taste has shocked me and I am falling in love more and more. My cousin made a delicious potato soup at a dinner recently. It inspired me to make my own version- Potato and Coriander Soup!

Serves 2
1. Peel and boil 2 potatoes.
2. While they boil, blend one spring onion and a handful of coriander until smooth.
3. Add blended mixture into boiling potatoes and add salt to taste.
4. Chop up half a stick of celery and add to boiling mixture.
5. When potatoes are soft, remove from heat and cool for a few minutes till warm.
6. Blitz the mixture in a blender until its as smooth as you like. I prefer mine medium lumpy- see image.

Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hungry? Leave me a comment!